February 4, 2009

Pyramids and Da Sphinx

Of course... what the first thing you think of when you think of Egypt? The pyramids... duh! So of course one of our first stops in Egypt... was the amazing pyramids!! Yay!!


My very first view of the pyramids as I walked out of the bus. I couldn't believe I was looking at the amazing PYRAMIDS!!


My traveling roommate Stefanie and I in front of one of the very first step pyramids... it was pretty sweet.


Stefanie Tanner, Elyse Bradly and I just doin' our thing. Yeah- we occasionally just hang by the pyramids. Daily occurrence for us all.

Beautiful Tamara and I in front of the three pyramids.


Richelle, Miriam and I standing in front of the beautiful pyramids


Richelle and I climbed the pyramids... we are pretty much the best hikers in the world. (It might of been illegal... but we will do anything for a photo.)

Our roommate "to-do" list was to hug a pyramid. Unfortunately they aren't as cuddly as they look. So we hugged Jeff instead (who I affectionately nicknamed pyramid anyways... so we thought it worked out fine.) But Miriam was nowhere to be found... so it wasn't a total success.

We jumped for joy at the awesomeness of the pyramids


And we also saw the sphinx!!

Miriam and I were pretty stunned to see the awesome Sphinx... so stunned that we had to put on our shades.


Sphinx (me) and Pyramid (Jeff)
We pretty much go together.

Mike having a conversation with the Sphinx. Its normal for him to talk to statues.


Well that's all for now... More Egypt updates later. There is soo much more to go through. It seriously was the most amazing thing ever. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

beautiful pictures!

Jenn said...

I miss you so much that I've turned into a stalker. I've started looking at other people's Jerusalem Blogs that you have linked on yours so that I can find more pictures of you and read more about what you're doing. I just watched a movie on some girl names Stefanie Tanner (like on Full House? Sweet! I wish I was her friend!)'s blog and you were danging in the back ground and I almost cried. I MISS YOU!!!!!