February 16, 2009

3 Dances in Two Weeks. (plus a Freaky Friday)

So I am trying to fit so much into updates... and I miss so much... and it becomes really old... but oh well. Its all good (I'm sorry that I don't update everyday Jenn!!... You don't update everyday either!!)


But we have had a whole lot of dances... my room mates and I try to put on FlashDances (which are 15 minutes of pure joy and dancing) The first one we held in our room, and some of the boys were complaining that they weren't allowed to come... so we had the next one on the stage so they could come... As you can see by the stage... there were no boys. Suspiciously they were actually no where to be found in the whole JC Center...
So when we finally found them 15 min. later all coming down the stairs... we tried to investigate. Our tatics were strong and our flirting was high...
But the boys stayed strong and they would give us no information to what they were up to...

Then we had an Egypt Night... where we all were encouraged to wear what we bought in Egypt. I didn't really buy anything, so I asked Richelle to dress up with me and we became bathroom attendants/mummyfiers... We actually won "best costume" ... though not surprising.

Richelle and I on the Runway... we are awesome.

The Freaky Friday Dance... Friday the 13th.

I dressed up as a dead Indian...




Then in honor of Friday the 13th... some boys (with the help of Elyse) took us to a dark room and tried to scare us.



And the next day was VALENTINES DAY!! (I am not sure why that was in all CAPS because the 13th was WAY cooler than Valentines Day.)

No comments: