February 15, 2009

Da Biblical Zoo.

I have done SO much these past two weeks (since being home from EGYPT!!). So all these adventures are going to be a little old... but I can't skip over all of them so I am going to do my little highlights (will I ever be caught up?! It seems like I am always 2 weeks behind!) Though I will say one thing... I am not as good as my fellow JCites who write novels about their expirences. If you want words... please go to the right hand of the screen and click on one of those lovely names over there. (This is already getting too wordy for me) so..

FIRST IS THE ZOO!!
(not just any zoo... THE BIBLICAL ZOO)
This seriously was such an awesome zoo! Here we (Nycole, Lauren, Elyse, Mariam, Me, and Richelle) are pretending we are peguins at the pool. They were so cute (yet not as cute as we were!!)

The most beautiful animal I have seen. I have never seen one this close and it acted like it was just posing for pictures. She must of been a movie star in her previous life. Seriously gorgeous. (No... I am not talking about me.)

Then there are some not so gorgeous animals at the zoo... not quite sure what it is exactly.

Like I said... pure animals. Its just so gracious of Money to share his food with this very hungry goat.

My beautiful Richelle. I think this was a snake we were supposed to be looking at? Maybe a lizard. I was more interesting in her though. Haha. She sure is a catch!

Noah's Ark. Right in the middle of the zoo. Rumor has it... this is the actual one. (Its possible!)

Young love in Noah's Ark. I'm thinking Ham and Egyptus?

No comments: