January 24, 2009

Saturday January 24, 2009


So I left my wallet in a camera store so I had to enlist 5 people to come with me to get it... and this was my gang... (well all of them except Mike) and they are Jeff, Stefanie, Richelle, and Elyse

And since we were already in West Jerusalem we decided to go to the "Jewish" Market and get some extra ish for Egypt. It was so awesome and very very busy!!

We even saw this cool old man playing in this band... at least I think he was playing in this band because he was parked right next to them just jamming out.

Today we went to the Garden Tomb today (Saturday) It was seriously a great spiritual experience. It is one of the few places where people think that Christ was laid when taken from the cross.

Chelsea and I... plus Carly jumped in... I love these girls.


Kara, Miriam, Me, Richelle, and Stefanie


Then we saw some amazing people who came from Africa
Steven, Jessica, Me and Richelle

2 comments:

Jenn said...

K small world. I totally know Carly. My very first semeter at school I dated that one guy for like 2 weeks or something, remember? Well she knew him too and I met her through him. Then last summer she did the Hill Cummorah pagent with my friend Kellie. I saw her blog linked on hers and told her that she gets to do the coolest things with my very best friends. I am so jealous! Love you and miss you like crazy! xoxo

Stefanie Elyse said...

MOoning Jerusalem :) Love that black and white pic! That day on teh westside was pretty dang awessome!